Make your food one less thing to worry about…
With over 20 years in the business, you can be sure your Wedding is in safe hands with us.
We work with you to ensure your guests will be wowed by your food, no matter your budget.
A planning session, covering everything from venue facilities right through to seating plans and allergy sufferers, means you are not only assured of amazing food, but also that your Big Day will go without a hitch (well, apart from you getting hitched, of course!).
We take the time to learn what will make your day truly special, so that the food you serve your guests reflects your own food passions and interests as a couple, and becomes an integral part of your celebrations.
The menus shown below are just illustrations of the kind of dishes you can expect at certain price points, but we pride ourselves on being truly bespoke, and we can work with you to create a custom menu as elegant or as decadent as you wish.
- Creamy mushrooms on garlic ciabatta toasts
- Parfait of chicken livers with thyme and Madeira served with melba toasts (v)
- Pan fried chicken breast Forestiere
- Red onion tart Tatin with polenta and parmesan crust (v)
- Served with balsamic roasted potatoes and buttered spinach
- Sticky toffee pudding with toffee sauce and whipped cream
£39.95 per headCLICK HERE TO GET A FREE QUOTE FOR A STANDARD MENU
- Selection of 4 canapes
- Goat’s cheese and tomato tartlet (v)
- Tiger prawn, tomato, olive and wild rocket salad
- Medallions of pork tenderloin wrapped in pancetta with a cider jus
- Halloumi wrapped in grilled red pepper (v)
- Served with crushed new potatoes and roasted courgettes
- White chocolate and raspberry tart with raspberry coulis
£45 per headCLICK HERE TO GET A FREE QUOTE FOR A PREMIUM MENU
- Selection of 6 canapes
- Glen Eagles pate served with crostini
- Artichoke and crispy prosciutto salad with a balsamic glaze
- Baked rack of Lamb with aubergines, plum tomatoes, olives, garlic and mint oil served with crushed new potatoes
- Roasted butternut squash stuffed with sun-drenched tomatoes, cannellini beans, roasted peppers and topped with a brioche and pumpkin seed crumble served with creamy spinach (v)
- Trio of desserts
- Lemon tart, chocolate brownie, raspberry mousse
£55 per head
All prices include an event manager and staffCLICK HERE TO GET A FREE QUOTE FOR A DELUXE MENU